JSS2 Basic Science Scheme of Work for First, Second and Third Term: These lesson notes cover the following topics.
1. Drug and Substance Abuse
3. Deforestation and Desertification
4. Bush Burning
5. Depletion of Ozone Layer and its Effects.
6. Resources from living things/Economic Importance of Resource
7. Resources from Non-living Things: Solid Minerals, their Location and Importance
8. Light energy
9. Sound energy
• BasicScience Made Easy for JSS Three by F.I Kehinde et al
• BasicScience Made Easy for JSS Two by F.I Kehinde et al
• STAN Integrated Science for JSS Three
• Precious Seeds Basic Science for JSS three by J.O Otugboyegaet al.
1. Revision of first term’s work
2. Non-Living Things – Atomic Structure; Elements; Compounds; Mixtures
3. Chemical Symbols, Formulae and Equations.
4. Resources from Living Things; Plant resources ; Animal resources
5. Resources from Non- Living things; Soil; Solid minerals
6. Skill Acquisition
7. Ethical Issues in science and Development
8. Light Energy
2. MAN IN SPACE
3. OUR DISAPPEARING FOREST
4. CONTROLLING THE WEATHER
5. FAMILY LIFE EDUCATION
6 – 13 REVISION AND EXAMINATION