Computer Studies Lesson Note for JSS1 First Term
You can order for Computer Studies Lesson Note for JSS1 First Term with your Card (ATM Card), Bank Transfer or USSD code. Payments are handled by Paystack, one of the most secured and trusted Payment Processing Companies in Africa.
Note: For payment by bank transfer, Paystack provides the bank account to pay into, ensure you stay on the page and pay within the stipulated time frame.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Step #1: To place the order, Click on the “Order Now” button below. To add more items to the cart, click on “Continue Shopping” before proceeding to next step. Step #2: On the next page enter/apply coupon code if you have one, else ignore it. Click “Proceed to Checkout”. Step #3: Enter your details on the next page, then click on “Place Order”. Step #4: Finally, choose payment method (Card, Bank, Transfer or USSD) and make payment.
=> After successful payment, you will immediately be redirected to the download page (the download link(s) will also be automatically sent to your email address).
You can contact FNS Admin on WhatsApp via 08075777704 or Simply Click Here to send WhatsApp Message if you face any difficulty placing the order.
BREAKING: You can now Earn Passive Income Recommending our Lesson Notes to others. Click Here to learn how.
JSS1 Computer Studies Scheme of Work for First Term: This lesson note covers the following topics.
1. Technology of different information age I
2. Historical Development of Computers
3. Generations of Computer
4. Basic Computer concepts
5. Data and Information
6. Information Transmission
7. Information Evolution and Communication Technology (ICT)
8. Information Evolution and Communication Technology (ICT)
9. Classification of Means of Transmitting Information
10. ICT Applications in Everyday Life
• Hiit for JSS1 by professor Charles O. Uwadia
• Early Learning of Computer Studies for Junior Secondary Schools. By Yomi Soyombo
• Computer studies for Junior Secondary Schools by Stella Chiemeke
• Computer Studies for Beginners. By: Adekunle Eyitayo etal.