Mathematics Lesson Note for JSS2 Third Term
You can order for Mathematics Lesson Note for JSS2 Third Term with your Card (ATM Card), Bank Transfer or USSD code. Payments are handled by Paystack, one of the most secured and trusted Payment Processing Companies in Africa.
Note: For payment by bank transfer, Paystack provides the bank account to pay into, ensure you stay on the page and pay within the stipulated time frame.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
Step #1: To place the order, Click on the “Order Now” button below. To add more items to the cart, click on “Continue Shopping” before proceeding to next step. Step #2: On the next page enter/apply coupon code if you have one, else ignore it. Click “Proceed to Checkout”. Step #3: Enter your details on the next page, then click on “Place Order”. Step #4: Finally, choose payment method (Card, Bank, Transfer or USSD) and make payment.
=> After successful payment, you will immediately be redirected to the download page (the download link(s) will also be automatically sent to your email address).
You can contact FNS Admin on WhatsApp via 08075777704 or Simply Click Here to send WhatsApp Message if you face any difficulty placing the order.
BREAKING: You can now Earn Passive Income Recommending our Lesson Notes to others. Click Here to learn how.
JSS2 Mathematics Scheme of Work for Third Term: This lesson note covers the following topics.
1. (a) Revision of Second term’s examination
(b) Re-presentation of real situation an graph and the reason(s).
2. Angles and Polygon: (i) definition of angles (ii) Construction of move angles (iii) Definition of polygon with examples (iv) sum of interior angles of regular polygon: (n – 2) x 180o
3. Angles of Elevation and Depression
4. Bearing and Distances
5. Statistics: Data Presentation
6. Statistics (Continued)
7. Review of first half term’s work and periodic test
9. Pythagoras’ Theorem
10. Review of third term’s work and periodic test.
11. Revision and Examination
• WABP ESSENTIAL MATHEMATICS FOR JSS BK 2 BY A.J.S. OLUWASANMI
• NEW GENERAL MATHEMATICS BY J.B. CHANNON & ETAL