JSS2 Agricultural Science Scheme of Work for First, Second and Third Term: These lesson notes cover the following topics.
1. Revision of J SS1 Work
2. Farm Structures and Building
3. Siting of Farm and layout of farm structures
4. Cultural Practices: Preplanting operations
5. Cultural practices: Planting Operations
6. Cultural Practices: Post planting Operations
7. Farming System
8. Cropping Systems
9. Field Work
• Presscribed Agricultural Scinece for Junior Secondary Schools Book 2 by S.A Omoruyi
• Junior Secondary Agricultural for Nigerian Schools Book 2 by Anthony Yandeowei, B.K. Kaigama, S.O Adesiyan, J.N Ogbazi, Terry Olowu.
1. Revision of last term’s work
2. Animals feed and feeding
3. Classification of livestockfeed
4. Factor to consider before deciding Animal Feeds
5. Farm animals diseases: definition and causes
6. Farm animal diseases- Bacterial
7. Farm animal diseases-Viral
8. Farm animal diseases-Fungal and Protozoan
9. Farm animal diseases-worms and nutritional
• Junior Secondary Agriculture for Nigerian Schools Book 2 by Anthony Yandeowei, S.O.Adesiyan, J.N Ogbazi, Terry Olowu.
Revision of last term’s work
2. Fishery: Meaning and Importance
3. Classification of Fishes
4 Establishment of Fish Pond
5. Method of Fishing
6 Forest: Meaning and Types of Forest
7 Forest Resources and their uses
8. Effect of forest on the Environment
9. Human activities that affect the forest
11 – 12 Examination
1. Junior secondary agriculture for Nigerian Schools BK 2 by A. Youdeowei, S.O Adesiyan, J.N Ogbazi, Terry Olowu et al.
2. Junior secondary agriculture for Nigerian Schools BK 3 by A. Youdeowei, S.O Adesiyan, J.N Ogbazi, Terry Olowu et al.
3. Essential Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary Schools.