JSS3 Business Studies Scheme of Work for First, Second and Third Term: These lesson notes cover the following topics.
|1||Revision of last term|
|5||Consumer Protection and Awareness|
|6||Double Entry Book Keeping|
|7||Double Entry Book Keeping (Cont.)|
|9.||Trial Balance (Cont.)|
1. Personal Finance- Meaning, Source of Finance for Individual, Consumer and Choice, Scale of Preference. Modesty. Effects of Living Modestly.
2. Trial Balance.
3. Trading Account.
4. Profit and Loss Account
5. Balance Sheet
6. Procedure of Making Payment and Receipt.
7. Erasing Techniques Using-Rubber, Correction Liquid, Correction Paper. Erasing on the following: Top Copy, Carbon Copy and Carbon Copies.
8. Memorandum- Purpose, Layout, Special Features. Personal Letters- Address, Date,Salutation, Body, Closing. Envelope Addressing.
9. Business Letter-Heading, Opening, Body, Closing. Layout of Business Semi-blocked style, Modified block style. Business letters with Subject Heading, Enclosures, Letter-head Carbon Paper, Flimsy Paper.
10. Simple Tabulation, Table creation, keyboard items into a table.
11& 12 Revisions & Examination
|1||REVISION OF LAST TERM’S WORK|