JSS2 Business Studies Scheme of Work for Second Term: This lesson note covers the following topics.
1. Insurance –Definition, Types and Benefits of Insurance
2. Personal Qualities of an Entrepreneur
3. Business Opportunities-Meaning and Types
4. Consumer Right- Meaning of Consumer rights, Origin of Consumerism, Eight universal consumer right and identifying ways and manners of consumer right on the country at large
5. Responsibilities of a Consumer
6. Shopping Tips-Meaning of needs and wants, making decision about needs and wants, improve buying of needs and wants, After sales services: warranty ,installation, etc
7. Book Keeping-Ethics, Transparency, accountability and Probity. Meaning and Needs for TAP and Attributes of TAP
8. Ledger Entries-Meaning of Ledger and Items in the Ledger,
9. Petty Cash book- Meaning and Columns in a Petty Cash book, Imprest System and Reimbursement
10. Cash Book- Meaning , Types of Cash book
11. & 12 Revision/ Examination
WABP Junior Secondary Business Studies 2 by Egbe Ehiametalor et’al.