JSS1 Cultural and Creative Arts Scheme of Work for Third Term: This lesson note covers the following topics.
1. COSTUME IN DRAMA
3. THEORIES OF MUSIC
4. INTRODUCTION TO CHOREOGRAPHY
5. MAKE -UP IN DRAMA
6. CONSEQUENCES OF USING FAKE AND ADULTERATED GOODS
7. CONSEQUENCES OF USING FAKE AND ADULTERATED GOODS
8. BEAD WORKS
9. AFRICAN MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS
10. TIE – DYE
A proper approach to cultural and creative art (new edition) book 1
• Create a picture of a fish in mosaic using bits of granite ,coloured stones in bits and other media.
• Make a beaded vase using beads of reasonable size, thick fishing line and other tools.