JSS2 Mathematics Scheme of Work for Second Term: This lesson note covers the following topics.
- Revision of First Term Work.
- Simple Equations: Harder problems on Algebraic Fractions.
- Word Problems on algebraic Fractions. World problem leading to Simple Algebraic Fractions.
- Linear inequality in one variable. Graphical representations of solutions of linear inequalities in one variable.
- Graphs: plotting points on the Cartesian plane (the axis and plotting of points). Linear Equation in two variables – plotting the graph of Linear Equations in two variables
- More work on plotting and joining points to form plane shapes on Cartesian Planes.
- Graphs: Linear graphs from real life situations – plotting linear graphs from real life situation. Quantitative reasoning – solving quantitative aptitude problems.
- Plane Figures/shapes: Revision on properties of parallelogram rhombus and kite.
- Scale drawing – Drawing to scale to represent given distances. Solving problems on quantitative aptitude related to plane shapes/ figures