JSS3 Cultural and Creative Arts Scheme of Work for First, Second and Third Term: These lesson notes cover the following topics.
1. Nigerian Traditional Arts and Culture
2. Exhibition and Display Techniques
4. Opportunities For Career Dramatist
5. Uses of Music
6. Review of Chords and Triads
7. Drama and Development of Rural Communities
8. Contemporary Nigerian Arts and Artists
9. Sight Reading and Singing
11. & 12. Examination
• A Proper Approach to Cultural and Creative Art by Peter Akinyemi and Others. (Book 1,2and 3)
1. Revision of last term’s work.
2. Study of contemporary Nigerian artists and their works.
3. Imaginative compositional drawing and painting from various themes.
4. General art terminologies .
5. Design project wall decorations drawing and painting ,sculptural works, textile decorations.
6. Three – Dimensional Design (Clay preparation)
7. Modeling with clay
9. Needle claft macramé
1 Revision of last term’s work.
2 Exhibition/Display Techniques
3 Introduction to embroidery
4 Exhibition/ Display Techniques
6-8 Revision of previous work JSS 1- JSS 3 scheme.
9-10 JSC Examination.